I have decided for the rest of the month that I am not going to complain...at all to anyone... See I think I have gotten myself pretty worked up over some really stupid things but it is just facts of life I just have to get over I guess...
Don't sweat the small things... Life's too short and if you want to make the best of it you have to think more positive. I've never been the best one at that.. Life has dealt me a few shitty cards but who hasn't been dealt them?
No that definitly wasn't a complaint so don't you think that it is.
I think I have been dealt a fairly good hand lately though... I've got a great boyfriend, friends and family who care about me... A crazy little kitten whom is running rampant around the house chasing imaginary mouse friends I think...
Oh so maybe I have not introduced you to my kitten Dimitra. So here is a couple of pics of her! :D
The top picture is close to when I first got her and the one below is a fairly recent picture.. She has been quite a handful but quite the joy as well. I will defitly be posting more about her in another entry but for now this is about all my foggy mind can handle for the moment as to I am not quite that wide awake right now.

She's a cutie :)
ReplyDelete