Saturday, December 12, 2009

ok so it's early in the AM...what to do now?

My game crashed tonight. I am not too sure why. If you want to know, I play World of Warcraft... alot... I'm not really in the sleeping mode even though my body wants to fall asleep at any moment. My mind is wandering from thought to thought but nothing really solid is felt. I'm listening to Break - Three Days grace at the moment. It's one of my favourite songs to listen to right now. So here goes something somewhat productive.

I've been watching Breaking Bad lately. It's a really great show but sometimes so really hard to watch because the main character Walt is faced with dying of lung cancer so he turns to making meth to bring in money as his wife is pregnant with a suprise child and their son Walt jr has cerebral palsy (I think that is the condition and the proper spelling.) It's quite interesting and at times almost heartbreaking because I've lost someone close to cancer before and it's hard to watch these kinds of things happening on tv... Ah well I guess it is just a fact of my life... That is okay...




Drifting and yearning at every sleepless night.
A life led in doubt's deepest desires
I've seen the fire within your eyes
Felt the ice of your breath upon my neck,
Your steely grip holding me down

Now I stand against all the fear, all the torment
I never want to face another you again
But at least I will always be prepared

No comments:

Post a Comment