So I am back for another bout of blogging, not that I know if anyone is really reading these. My brother had given me a gift certiicate for my birthday last month and I finally got around to using it tonight to get myself the Jurrassic park collection so now I own all three dvds... yes maybe not what you call the greatest thing but I think this is great! I really enjoyed the movies and they were always a blast to watch even now as I blog... I think that tonight I am going to try and watch every single one of them tonight if I can...well I may not be able to but we'll see! :D It will be cool if I can!
Oh and I also bought Lady Gaga's newest cd, I am interested to find out what it's like as I have only heard a song or two off of it so far... Well I shall get back to my movies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment