Saturday, December 12, 2009

I am a writer who loves to write just about anything I can dream up. I will write and write until I have no ideas left if I have to sometimes and if I get the chance to because between work, family and friends sometimes you just cannot seem to find the time to do much writing.
I do manage to forget to complete much of anything except for my poems. I don't usually leave poems unfinished. My first and foremost project is to get a book of poems established and then try to get it published and out there.

As of late though I have been working on a little skit thing.. I think it is really just for fun but how fun it is! You know it's kind of amazing the things you can envision in your head sometimes. I never thought I would write something in this kind of format but it's been much more entertaining to me then most things I have written in awhile.

I have the weekend off right now.. tommorrow my brother comes home. I have missed him so dearly. It's been awhile since I saw him last. So I guess I will see just how far into this new project I get.At least for the moment I have something that keeps me busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment