Friday, December 4, 2009

Listening to....



If you have not already guessed who this is though I highly doubt anyone wouldn't recognize her. This is Lady Gaga. I chose a picture that may not be seen as much. It is kinda interesting...vaguely to say the least. Maybe not the most interesting and controversial of the wide array of pictures out there on the web.

I can honestly say that I am enjoying her cd thus far. It is a good listen and I am glad that I got the cd. Hmm... but some of the outfits she wears is just a little too extreme and I'm sure the average person wouldn't wear it...

Though every once in awhile pull out that strange wow factor outfit for kicks. I mean come on, I am inspired by some of the looks to try and make something different and unique, a far extreme from the everyday norm.



Who cares what others think how you look. Accept the woman or man that you are and do what feels right to you. People hate on one another way too much. I just do not understand why.. We are all unique individuals with our own sense of self and style that may sometimes be influenced by others but it is only acting upon your own judgement that we make these kinds of decisions...

I applaude those who choose their own destiny of choice... to show their own persona no matter what that may or may not be. Life is full of choices.. There's just way too many, so why be so closed minded?

No comments:

Post a Comment