Well I am wide awake at almost 6 in the morning... couldn't sleep much. One because I am coming down with a cold, 2 because my kitten decided to attack my hair, 3 because I just don't feel like tossing and turning possibly keeping my boyfriend up right now.
I am not complaining so please do not think that I am. I am just wide awake right now and feeling the need to do something at least. I tend to be like that every now and again so this is my first blog. I am not really too sure what to write about but as you see I am a wide awake blogging so most of these will probably tend to be when I am awake this early in the morning. Though don't be suprised they may come at any time during a day, a week, a month.. I have not yet decided how dedicated to this I will get. A good friend of mine told me that I should start one. I have been thinking about this long before though just never got around to it.
I am a writer, I love to write... ALOT... I haven't got much finished and only a few actual poems published so you may see some of this here... I have yet to fathom what I will do with this blog as I think I may have already mentioned.. I think in some ways I will use this blog as a reminder of my goal to get a book completely finished... See I tend to start a story, get a writer's block, go back and/or start a new one and never get much complete... If anyone has any tips on keeping on track, I would love to know!
Oh and by the way... I will accept critism of my posts but not bashing and hate... Please consider this before commenting... Thanks! :D
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment