Tuesday, December 8, 2009

This month is certainly a very hectic crazy time of the year. I feel lost in this haze and a bit confused. It's not unusual for me... I seem to get like that alot but this time of the year it is usually the worst. I'm not really sure what to say or how much I should say but sometimes like right now I feel like everything would just be better living wild and free like a wild horse galloping through a mountain range or fierce and solitary like a tiger stalking in the jungles ready for anything not a single care or worry in the world...yeah what a strange way to put it... I know. It's just that I find that life is too complicated...and do not take this as I am depressed in a way i want to die kinda way. That definitly is not how I feel... I just feel like I've lost myself in a void of blankness that doesn't make sense just yet. But I also feel that change is coming and that is why I feel this way.. It is because something new is just over the horizon, I just have to be patient and let it rise over the ridge just a little bit longer. Like the dawning of a new day it comes in its own time.

So I must be patient and wait.
So I must breath in and out slowly surely, and trudge on.

Maybe I should really take up meditation.

No comments:

Post a Comment