

Yes as you may or may not know I am bored and wide awake... I looked at few different things online... got the notion that I should put this down in my blog somewhere... I have decided that I will also post some of the crafts that I like to putter away. I am also a scrapbooker as well. I also like to try new ventures and make clothes new again.
I kinda like the thought of blogging even if no one actually does read it or not... at least some of things I want to put out there will be out there.
Well here is the first thing that I will post. This was something I did a little while back. The picture below the top picture is what it was before I created it into the picture above that one.
Can you tell I was bored that day? I think it turned out good....just good is all I will say about it right now... (Oh if you are wondering those white things on the bottom middle of the frame are actually light blue flowers that no matter how many times I took a picture so I just finally gave up trying to make it show up well.)
Well drop any thoughts on that little project or anything in this post at all... and happy blogging! :D
Reusing old things and making them new is good for the environment! Good job, Penny! Looks pretty cute :)
ReplyDeleteIt's just something I decided to do more often this year... I mean there are some things I'm not sure I can do anything with so I do get rid of them but at salvation army or Value Village... At least it will be for a cause that way too...
ReplyDelete