Well last night ended up being a really great night. It was a girls night shooters party. Everyone brought their favourite shot. I think the next time I go I will bring something better than just rum, something interesting. Then we went to The Voy... yep that's what everyone calls this place.. I don't particularly like it that much but last night sure was a great time. They say they only play country music but if Lady Gaga and Sean Paul and the like are considered country now then I am down for that.
It seems that other than dancing for a large part of last night was the only exercise I got. It was a fun night and got to see some people I haven't seen in ages. :D
Hmm. If anyone is out there, do you have any ideas on getting motivated to exercise more and/or tips on saving myself some money. I would love to hear your input if you have anything useful to give.
I will say for now that I have yet to start exercising. I am going to aim for at least 30 minutes a day of exercise outside of walking to and any nights out, if there are to be anymore between now and my birthday.
Ok well gotta head to the store now and get a few things. See ya! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment