Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Official update #1... yes I did miss yesterday...

Ok so I forgot to post yesterday, really wasn't my fault. I was out all day yesterday, out walking, might I add, not sitting around in the house. Today I was out all morning except briefly when I needed to drop off my things that I bought at the mall today. So yeah the last two days may not seem good for money wise, but I did get some things that I needed and I think I am nearly finished buying everything I will need to get my boyfriend for his birthday. I am excited to say that as well.

The other thing that has kept me from being on here is the fact that I am trying to download the patch for World of Warcraft, the previous one to the patch that is now out. YEah... to say the least I think it's safe to just go on here now that it has been a day and a half that it's been trying to download and it is only at 47% so far. And I hear that on the forums people are complaining that it took them an hour... not that bloody promblematic if I may say so myself. Try waiting as long as I have... I dread this not being able to play as my character is almost 80, almost by like at least 6 bars maybe more maybe less.

Okay... Okay, off the subject a bit there but that's okay with me. I got the batteries for the wii, so I will start back on wii fit again because I found that helped motivate me more than the idea of going to a gym would be... you know those places where all the people go who actually don't need to lose weight and are fit and trim like you wouldn't believe go because they think that they have some kinda club thing going there.

I am not fond of these. I mean it would be nice to have one of those stationary bikes and what not but I can always buy a bike next summer which is going to be one of my goals for saving money.

Gotta figure a way to save money....oh and thinking about saving... When I was at the bank today the lady who served me noticed that my plan I had for my account wasn't that good. So now I pay $4 more than the previous plan but am saving anywhere between 18-25 dollars a month. So I have decided that I am going to pretend I am not saving that anymore and it will just go directly into a savings account. That sounds kinda nice now doesn't it?

Maybe just a little.

Hmm... I suddenly feel the urge to watch Confessions of a Shopaholic again... wonder why that is?

Well anyhow I am out for now, there's the update for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment