Monday, October 11, 2010

It's time to get back into shape...

You know... because I am no longer as fit as I was last year... both financially and body is out of shape again. Time to get back onto the Wii fit craze I had last winter and knowing that winter is once again going to be settling itself into my world I should make the best of it while it is here. Time to also start saving up money instead of always spending it. Think that might be why there are a bunch of rolled up coins on the kitchen table as I know once it goes into the bank it is probably going to be spent yet again. So many other things and goals i want to do and make but I am not that good at goal setting, let alone sticking to it. So here goes another attempt. Starting tommorrow I am going to get these things in check and update every. single. day about it on here.

Time to change. Time for growth. Time to start is now. :D

Goal # 1. Lose the Debt and start saving for the future. :D
Goal # 2. Get back into shape and get a healthier lifestyle going :D

No comments:

Post a Comment