Thursday, October 14, 2010

Update #2

Well World of warcraft update is finally pulling through and it won't take me 2 days either... yes I know that wasn't anything to do with my goals but I do love to play.. what else can I say about that? Hmm, I am interested to know what is different and changed this time round :D

Well onto the boring part... I didn't do much exercise other than walk to work this morning and I ate a very horrible lunch of some chips... that's it, that's all. Though this morning I did get to eat some of my aunt pat's homemade pumpkin bread, ooh so very delicious. The best of the best I must personally say. :D

Hmm, I have rolled change I should probably put in the bank as it's sitting on a table taking up space.. MAybe I should make sure it doesn't collect dust before I do so.

Oh my, my head is feeling pretty heavy, probably because I am so bloody tired tonight, again. Oh well that is the joys of life right now. My mind is go, go, go all the time with all these things I have to think about and what not and been very busy with work and thanksgiving weekend just passed, had alot of fun then too. Just not enough down time to actually recuperate from much right now. I think my next two days off I get I am going to do absolutely nothing! Well not absolutely nothing.. I'm sure that's not really plausible...

Anyhow I am off to dreamland! Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment