Friday, October 15, 2010

Oh yes, almost forgot about the wonderful world of blogging today... almost went off to dreamland without even giving a thought to posting... yep... maybe the whole daily thing is a bit much... I'm not really too sure just yet but I won't give it up for now anyway.

My mind is bits and pieces of fragments right now, I feel like my whole nervous system is frayed and I am paler than usual today... hmm.. I really should eat better and sleep better... talking about sleep.. oh man what a loonng day it felt like today. It went fast but then my body just feels like this... I did not do any exercise today and work is not exercise even if you are moving around alot.

Hmm.. I hate this time of month... it's like this alot. I should probably eat more foods with iron in it as I am usually more tired and what not. As well I did have an iron deficiency the last time I had gone to the doctors.. Which reminds me that I still have to make those doctor's appointments...

Procrastination... why do we just love it so much? Why must we do it more often than actually doing what we should be doing? It just seems like an odd thing to do, exspecially when you are not feeling the greatest lately.

Well looks like I better hit that bed before I crash my head on this keyboard, litterally I might like to add

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment