Tuesday, April 20, 2010

30 days!!!! :P

By the way that camera club meeting I talked about was cancelled that day. Hoping to maybe get there this month though!

Lately I have not been doing what is truest to my heart. Writing... I have not really written anything serious in awhile, just scribbles of notes and this and that. So my goal is that in 30 days I will write a full rough draft of a story. I have to write about 1,667 words today.. The day is growing ever shorter now as it is 3:17 in the afternoon... Looks like I have alot to do.. well maybe if I can think up of something to write so I will be doing a bit of research or something to get some ideas flowing through this head of mine. :D

I did not think up this idea on my own. When I figure out where the book is that had given me this idea before I will definitly post it! I had tried this out before and I do believe I got almost a week into it before I got so insanely busy with work that I couldn't do much else other than sleep, eat and work.. I didn't even think of anything else. So even if I manage to get it past a week I shall be much too happy. Though I plan on seeing this one through as soon as I figure out exactly what to write about but I will open my mind and research and see what happens to pop into my mind....

well till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment