Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dimitra's cuteness, scrapbooking, and sewing.



So that is a short video of Dimitra playing with her most favourite thing in the world to play with. She will literally mew at me for 15 minutes while flopping on it to coerce me into playing with her. She will not play with it otherwise.. So I have to give in. She has grown up quite alot since I got her.

Though you should hear her the last few days (though not tonight) mewling at the moth that got inside the house. She was chasing it everywhere and was running all over us in the bedroom. As the moth was of course atracted to the tv, the only thing that was on. Paige, the other cat got pretty curious about it as well looking for it. It was quite a night monday and apparently tuesday it happened as well. My boyfriend told me she was running all over me, guess I was sleeping like a log then. LOL!

Hmm monday this week was certainly a very exciting day as you could read about it in my previous blog about the tree. that's all I will say about that though. Now on to scrapbooking! I have decided that I am going to make my own scrapbooking album as all the ones that I have seen are just too expensive, plus all kinds of people will have the exact same scrapbook as mine, minus any of the embellishments I put on it. I shall let you know more about this developement as I move it along. That will be a fun experiment, keeping fingers crossed that it should not turn out disastrous.

So here is my latest scrapbook page. (which is at the very top of the page... things got really screwy on here for a moment there... it signed me out?however that is possible.) It is from my world religions trip to toronto that I took in High School. It was a fun trip! Though sadly I forget all the places that we had visited while there because it has been that long. I got part of my inspiration from stopping at this scrapbook store run out of the woman who owns it house. They have scrapbooking contests and winners get a gift certificate towards supplies in the store. Even though I am not able to enter that contest or the one that is today, the idea was still great. It was a "wrapped in yellow ribbon theme and you also had to use either birds or flowers. I chose butterflies and birds.

The theme that was due today is "Home". Show whatever home means to you. I still might be able to meet the deadline as the store only opens at 6pm tonight. I am not sure if I will or not. It will depend on how long I am up for now and how much time I have when I finally do get up after going back to bed because I know I will soon. At leat I hope that I do.

Well my step mom is going to have a look at my sewing machine that I was given by a very kind lady here in town to see if it really needs a tuning or not. Maybe she might show me how to use it? Well If not I will look on youtube for some how to videos. If that fails then I will see if I cannot get lessons somewhere...

Hmmm... I am certainly wordy tonight. I think I will hop over to my novel that is well behind schedule and see if I might get a little bit of catching up done. :D

If not then my deadline for it will be pushed back by a week more than originally, with more words added...possibly.. Let's just see how it goes for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment