Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Alice in wonderland/ just some other stuff


I absolutely loved the new Alice In Wonderland movie! I finally got to see it last night and I can say that it is definitly on my list of movies to get when it comes out on DVD! It is my favourite movie thus far that I have seen this year. I absolutely love this outfit on alice. Chester is still one of my favourite characters though! (insert wickedly wide grin here):D I loved how while watching the movie you really truly felt I could reach out and touch this imaginary world that I saw before me. I'm really enjoying this 3D movie experience.
I had seen avatar before this but it wasn't 3D :( so this is my first movie and I can say I am loving what they can do with it.

I know another movie that I am greatly looking forward to is Clash of the Titans. One because I want to see how well they stick to the original and 2. It is one of my boyfriend's favourite movies so I have told him that I would take him to see it. That will be a fun night.

And I have this stupid cold I cannot seem to shake at the moment but it will eventually go away. This I know.. and my jobless butt can get back out there and search for some more work again. I just feel that it doesn't look good when you go into an interview already sick. Well I definitly haven't just been sitting around the house all day either though. I have gotten the kitchen all cleaned up. It looks fabulously clean now. The living room I will be working on today.

I'm really digging Soldier of Love by Sade at the moment. It is a great song at the moment. :D

There is also a camera club meet tonight that I am thinking of going to because it might be interesting to go and meet other people who share this interest as well as see what it is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment