Yeah the title pretty much sums it up I guess. I will look at this as some new adventure awaiting to be partaken in. I am just glad that I got a chance to do a different job. Not a huge biggie. I know there is something else better out there for me. I just realized that I didn't really like the telemarketing field all that well anyway... Something better is out there for me that I know that I will like much better. I just have yet to find it yet.
At the moment I am going through my stories because I have decided that it is time to get something accomplished in that respective dream of mine that I know will never die. I have gotten a few poems published before but I want to get a book finished and start sending it out and trying to get it published :D
I never thought at 23 I would be just beginning a journey into my heart and soul but I think lately I have been once again. It's not a scary journey as I thought it would have been before. Despite being jobless every other aspect of my life is doing great thus far. I have a great boyfriend I love very much, a family that is strong and close, as well as some things I want to look into and try...
I will keep on trucking...tiny bumps won't stop this woman from reaching out and attaining her goals. :D
happy reading! Happy blogging! Whichever you prefer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment