Monday, February 8, 2010

TODAY'S CRAFTS! :D

I was in a crafty mood this morning when I woke up and got a few things done. I had alot of fun doing these crafts and am excited to the possibilities that will pop up because they are boundless, at least for now. I've also browsed alot of pages on the web that are about different crafts. It is inspiration nonetheless to get me going again on things that I both enjoy and well I want to start reusing as well as reducing wasteage. It seems to be some kind of trend going on and no I don't think I am following it because others are doing it. I just want to create and I have so many different ideas in my head that just want to come out of me!

So here we go with my first project that I did today. I took two cylinder containers that used to hold some chocolate candies until they were eaten. yummy! and turned them into these



The lids were turned into magnets.


After that I took a cardboard box that used to hold icecream cones in it and cut and paste some pictures out of a magazine or two that I have kicking around collecting dust and thought I should put them to good use if they are not being read at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment