Stupid next door neighbors! Gah! Not only do they burn shit that they are not supposed to be burning a few too many times but one of their three dogs runs rampant around the streets alot of the times.
I was going to go to the corner store and I was at the end of the driveway when I turned so that I could put my purse inside and just bring my debit card and ID just in case I wanted to get a scratch ticket (Not that I was really thinking of getting one. When I was coming back I had this funny feeling and the dog was running at me but stopped as soon as it knew I had seen it and started barking at me instead.
I have been attacked by a dog before. Don't think that I hate dogs. There are people I know who own dogs and I think their dogs are great and I love them alot.
My andrenaline is pumping and I really feel like yelling at them for not keeping their dog in check but I don't think anyone is home. I feel sorry for the dog being outside in the snow like this..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment