I know that at my age of 23 that I will never become the most flexible bendable person in the entire world but I do know that I would also like to be more fit and do something fun. I am thinking about looking into some kind of dance class because it would be nice to maybe be able to look forward to my days ahead where I am not so work work work work. It's taken over my mind already... but at least it will pay my share of the bills and possibly some of my small debt I collected while being jobless. I mean I know I definitly have to make sure I get out of debt...
So maybe dance class may be out of the question for the moment but maybe there are some aerobics or dance dvds out there I can check out to get myself started.
Oh yeah... If anyone has any ideas on either what to check out for dvd wise or advice on getting out of debt I would most certainly appreciate the advice.. I will even take advice on how to stay more positive in a job that has pretty much swept my life into a tiny pile and made it stay in that certain way...
I know this weekend will be filled with some excitement as my boyfriend and I are going to a coworker's birthday and my parents have asked us over for supper... I also know that tommorrow I will be going out for coffee with my father at some point or other before work so it will be nice.
I am also thinking that maybe no one is reading this or if they are... they are asking themselves why they are reading it!
Just a thought... maybe I'm right and no one really is reading this... but hey this is just a place for me to reach out I guess in a small way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment