Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hmm..

I missed out on Halloween this year so either today or tomorrow I am going to fool around and dress up in some costumes and have a little halloween fun! Yeah I know late but I suppose better then never.

I think I might go to the fabric store to see if they have any halloween-y type fabrics for sale since it is well past that day. It would be nice. I have a few ideas of things I want to make with those kinds of fabrics. It might just be a nice idea to do some things while I am in the mood to.

So.. November is my birthday month.. I haven't really been excited about it like I used to be a few years back, maybe I am starting to feel the age? Maybe it just doesn't feel as exciting as it used to? I just don't understand, usually I am excited about birthdays, especially my own. Oh well. I guess I just have to get in the mood to be.

I suppose I have to get over my whole Halloween thing before I can try to be excited about my birthday near the end of the month. First before then is Remembrance Day. That is first and foremost in my november agenda.

Oh yeah and it's nanowrimo month and I missed out yet again by not remembering that it was this month.. no idea how I have forgotten since last year when I first found out about it. Maybe next year I might actually try it out, if I don't forget, that is!

Well I guess I am off to go do some things around the house! Should probably start catching up on things if I can around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment