Yep, almost that time again.. Not really going to be doing anything particularly special, just go out to my favourite restaurant for dinner. Surprisingly I usually don't get excited for Christmas until after my birthday but for some reason the holiday spirit has hit me earlier then ever. I have been trying to make some cupcake ornaments. (I don't have a tree to decorate but for some reason I saw a few tutorials on youtube and they made me jump at the chance to get some new supplies and try something new. Nothing is yet finished and I am trying to find my own little tweak to make them uniquely my own.
Usually I am more of a halloween kind of person but this halloween the only thing that I did was work and really late hours as well. Suppose that is why I wasn't so excited. I had known quite in advance that I would be working that day... Oh well. I suppose that is what happens sometimes.
Well I am excited about my birthday, to get together with some friends and family and do something simple but very pleasant! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment