Gah! Been up for a little while now this morning.. Not looking forward to the really busy work day ahead of me. Probably not going to be a very good day, and this is thinking based upon last night's fiasco at work. Ah well, one can only do so much, we are all human after all.
This is the last day of working 13 days in a row! Yikes! So many days in a row can drive a person a little batty.. and to think before the other last day I had off I worked 9 days straight. I haven't even been at my new job for more then a month and already I think I need a vacation! Not that I am going to get that anytime soon as I am still under the 3 month probation. Still I hope I am holding up in this particular job.
Anyhow...
I am so looking forward to my one day off this week especially since I didn't get my last day I was supposed to have off because I got called into work. At least this week hasn't been a lot of 3 hour shifts. I really hate 3 hour shifts because then I spend at least half that amount of time time going to and from work, if not as much time as I do working.( All depends on the bus system.. yeah... really crappy!)
Well I think I have done enough writing for one morning! I hope to write more here, and hopefully not about how I work so much!
Have a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment