Saturday, September 22, 2012

A new journey to undertake.

Well I never seem to be able to keep to the 30 day challenges I set for myself. So in lieu of these challenges I am going to do something a little different, I find my life getting more hectic and stressful and seemingly crazy. It's bringing mass amounts of turmoil within myself as well.

So I am going to every single day for the next year work on finding a little bit more inner peace within myself and try to reconnect with who I really am. I feel in this myriad dazzlement of today's society and all the stresses that come with it are finally starting to take it's toll on my body. I am overtired, stressed, feeling a bit more anxious then I have ever felt before in my life. My personal writing is getting back into that dark and dreary worlds of existence. Everything that I have held dear has lost it's connection with me, and my dreams for my life and what I want to do are non-existent right now. Winter is nearing and if I am feeling this way already I cannot imagine what winter is going to be like for me.

If you anyone has any advice on how to move forward with this new adventure, please let me know! I know that today I am going to make it all about fun. I have a new gaming hobby/ obsession called HeroClix and some people are getting together today to play. I think with working 9 days straight, one day off then working 13 days straight with 1 day off and who knows what the next couple weeks will bring, is taking it's toll the most. I don't eat properly, don't exercise too much, don't find time to just breath.

I have to find my balance! I will find it! I am determined to, for my mind, body and soul!

I suppose then I will try to keep an update, here and there. I plan to do blog everyday about this. This is but a goal, a realization that I am the only one who can make the changes to feel better about myself, to find myself, to centre myself.

Though I will need a little help from family and friends for encouragement and support on this newest of journeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment