Sunday, June 3, 2012

Baking up a storm!!! :D

So today was a baking storm in my kitchen. I baked almost 3 dozen muffins, minus 2 because there wasn't quite enough to make exactly 3 dozen. Then minus the 3 muffins I ate! Well a baker has to test out their own baked goods to make sure they are up to par. So all in all I made 6 blueberry muffins, 6 chocolate chip muffins, and 22 banana muffins.


I am planning on giving some to my step mom tomorrow and a friend possibly tomorrow too because she knew I was baking some and really wanted some! :D

Mmm, I know what I am having for breakfast tomorrow!!! Yummy!!! :D

I also plan to make some banana bread later this week too!!

I am in the mood lately to bake and cook and am looking for new and interesting ideas that might be out there to try! If you have any suggestions why not list them below?

Have a great night everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment