Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WORST WALMART EXPERIENCE EVER!

hmm I filled out the survey for walmart today, for the cashier friendliness i put 1 and for service i put 2.. the only thing they asked after that was if they had asked me about the stupid walmart mastercard thing..

I guess they don't give a crap about their own customer service.. I wanted to add a note about the lady that rang me through, was rude to me, treated me like i was a nobody and inconsiderate. When she was ringing in my tihngs she was like aren't you going to hand me those items in the rudest tone I have ever had like she thought I was going to walk out with the damned items. I just said i was waiting for a total because i didnt want to break a budget.. and cashed out without getting anything more then what was rang through.. I am deeply pissed off about this..

I am just glad no one was behind me I was so embarrassed, angry and pissed off about this treatment I had that had I went to customer service and complained i would have been very livid and pissed off and probably seriously yelled at someone and my point would not have been heard or worse brushed off. I should have just walked the hell out of that store.. Next time it happens I will.

I cannot believe that when you fill out their survey they don't even give you an option to add your own words. That makes absolutely no sense if they really cared to hear from us their customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment