There is also so much to do with school and at home that I need to get doing but it is feeling overwhelming. I am sure that I have to give myself a little bit of time to sort through my thoughts before I can think straight enough to start getting a goal plan on the rise.
Mainly, I think a lot of this has been preventing me from going forward more in my life and also from blogging. Also sleep deprived as well is starting to become an issue. I think I am going to start writing more posts, also exercising more, trying to eat healthier even if it is just one time a day is a start.
Lots of things I have to start doing with my life to start moving in some kind of direction but I feel at a loss as to what direction I want to go with my life. There are a few things that I know for certain...
- I may not be the prettiest woman but every time I look in the mirror I can see my parents in my face and I know that I am perfect just the way that I am.
- That my name; Penny, was given to me by my brother before I was ever born! How special is that! There was a time I hated my name but never ever again. My parents had to talk to my brother about if I happened to be a boy but he was so adamant that I was going to be a girl he refused to think about it. (Also he named me after the little girl on Inspector Gadget!)
- I love being creative! I love to write!
- Going to university is interesting, but I need to get myself more focused!
-I dance to the beat of my own drum! If I try dancing to the main beat of life I get bored and seemingly upset!
No comments:
Post a Comment