Monday, February 7, 2011

Just something flittering on my mind right now.

Originally wrote this awhile back.. I feel the darkness silently creeping in, the changes within coming on. Shall I release my inner self to the world that surrounds me, that closes in even as it opens up to me in newer ways that I never thought possible, swirling and twirling, so many desires, so many truths to be found in this life. I'm not sure which path to take yet as I stand here at the crossroads, lost yet found for my heart feels lighter even when everything feels so surreal and strange in this realm of whatever. Maybe it is better to be on the road to searching oneself's inner desires and banishing the inner demons that try to take control then just living the lie of standing still not searching within of what I truly want to do with my life for now that I am actively searching these things that I never really gave true thoughts about I have felt the veil lifted and the weights being released. Yet in a way I feel bound yet again. It just doesn't make any sense to me, this world, this life... not yet anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment