Sunday, January 23, 2011

The emptiness in my soul creates a wider void each day I don't find my way in this confusing vortex called life. It is strange waking up each day without a true sense of purpose or cause to your own awakening. I'm feeling lost, at at stalemate with my own emotions and thoughts that I wish to break free but cannot seem to get a handle on just yet.

I am loved, I know I am loved but this sense of self is driving me to not believe in anything anymore. What once was good and great now feels old and stagnant. Maybe I need to try a refresher by trying to make a creative force that will dampen my resolve and get me back into the niche that I need to be in. Well if that doesn't work then maybe I may really need some help to get this life of mine back on track.

Anyhow I think soon again I am going to go back to bed for awhile... I don't believe I am thinking straight at this moment in time... maybe later there will be more of an awakeness to delve more into these thoughts and align them better.

No comments:

Post a Comment