Sunday, June 13, 2010

writing exercise 1

Ok so I asked three people tonight to give me at least 5 random words.

1: Ravishing, erotic, genuine, purple, temptation, unique
2:Random, head, top, give, off
3:Mustard, caviar, ships, greens, kibble

Tessa was such a ravishing erotic and random person. You never knew what temptation she would throw at you next whether it be grinding into you on the dance floor or just blowing down the highway in her purple convertible with the top off, or even something even more random than that. Tessa was one of those unique girls and despite her beauty and diva- like style she really was a genuine down to earth kind of girl. You just had to get to know her well before you can get into her head and know the real person down inside that she hid from the world because the world was cruel, had shaped and she had moulded herself into what society wanted so that she could survive. She didn’t just give anyone the time of day but I had been her friend since before and had known her well.
Once upon a time long ago she had lived the high life, sailing on the most luxurious cruise ships eating caviar and the best greens money could buy. Now it was a struggle for her to even get anything that she needed or wanted. Somehow in her descent she had come upon this reddish brown dog that reminded her of our favourite movie we used to watch as kids and she called her Sassy. Even though she couldn’t really afford the kibble she made sure the dog was fed before herself. Sassy became her pride and joy.
Now who am I? I am Tracy. Just Tracy. Nothing more nothing less. I am Tessa’s best friend in the whole universe. I hate mustard and Tessa knows about it and every chance she gets she will make her point to tease me about it. She even chased me once around our apartment before and I kept running till she was out of breath but she ended up squirting me in the face with the mustard... It was payback. I grabbed the ketchup off the counter and chased. We ended up with a huge mess that took forever to clean up.

Tessa and I both had boyfriends that we often seen. From time to time one of us would be gone from the apartment for days with our boyfriends so it hadn't been unusual when she dissappeared. It was only halfway into the second week that I started to really worry. Usually if we were going to be gone for more than a week we would at least let each other know that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment