Da, da,da dum! I am the Wide Awake Blogger! In the wee hours of the night or well anytime I darn well please I will blog away about either the best things or just rants. Maybe even the funniest things that happened to me in a day or the worst! Just a little glimpse, a synaspe into this life of mine, well mostly this brain of mine. Hopefully you will be intrigued enough to have a closer look, maybe not. However it does not matter if it is either. I am here to have fun, to do what I need to so I can release whatever is going through my mind at the time I come to this blog whetehr good or bad. That is the beauty of writing. You can write whatever you want and feel that those pent up emotions have been set free so that they are no longer caged up in your mind, fighting and clawing its way at it's room wanting to be released. Time will only reveal if it was a good thing to release or not... Though it has been a little while since I started blogging I am sure that this has been probably one of the better things that I can do for myself right now. I have had so little thoughts when it comes to writing lately and I am trying to do new avenues so as to get the juices flowing and get these wheels a turning. Just need a little spark once in awhiel to do that, a little elbow grease and so much less time on my hands as well. I have been fairly busy lately... working 4 day weeks, hanging out with my boyfriend watching episodes of 24... probably one of the best things that I have watched in a little while.
Well oh my! Look at the time! I gotta jet and get this mind into dreamland sooner rather than later. I have a feeling this week is going to be really trying and very energy consuming...
Have a great night all! :D
The Wide Awake Blogger :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment