Saturday, May 15, 2010

ROBIN HOOD was really good tonight :D Sadly I am in a lot of physical pain because of all that dancing I did last night! It was worth it though! I did have alot of fun. Though lately I feel the need to take some time and reflect on everything in my life right now even though I cannot get away from the world to do so at this point in time. Hopefully soon just so I can figure out my life and where it is heading because I'm not too sure at this point in time where it is even heading. I feel like I am just along for the ride and have no control over anything that is going on. I don't really like that feeling all that much.

I am just so tired and needing rest right now. I will go do that soon just have a few thoughts to jot down and try and write a bit. My mind is this foggy haze and even though it is such, I still have a few tidbits of thoughts rambling around in there that appear out of nowhere like demons wanting to haunt me and to write it out is better than to let it resurface again...

No comments:

Post a Comment