I was just making peanut butter cookies. I followed the recipe(ON the side of the peanut butter) jar exactly. Even though it has been awhile I am pretty sure that when you go to roll them into balls they are not quite that sticky because my mom and I used to make this particular recipe all the time... they rolled up very well before. Not the case this time. I had to scoop it out. I am still not too sure what it was that made it like this...If anyone knows any tips, let me know (Because I think I might need to take a cooking course! LOL! though I cook very well on the stove just not a lot of varieties of stuff.)
I am still not entirely sure if it was the cookies or something in the stove that made it smoke up so much, I had to open a few windows.. That and the fire alarm went off a couple times. A chair has been placed underneath it for the time being. Hmm I guess I will not be baking anything in the oven anytime soon that is for sure. I should probably take the time today to clean it out. That is a very good good idea... ooh and clean up some sugar up off the floor....
Have a terrific day and I hope that if you decide to cook or bake today that you don't have quite the time that I did. Either way let me know how well you did! Or how well you didn't. Either way just let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment