So I have decided that since I have done some applying at some jobs already today that I would make a quick stop here to post something. I have decided that since I write a lot that I would post a poem that I have written a while ago. November 22, 2007 to be exact. I hope that you enjoy this and it is my own written work...
My muse; music
This inspiration I have found in music
Lifts my soul to higher places
And I feel I can do anything,
even the most impossible.
All my feelings already felt
I don't feel so alone anymore.
'Cuz someone has felt what I've felt
Have made their emotions known
Even their deepest of insecurities.
My own words flow more easily
Whatever I write is just emotional release
I find myself entranced in it,
In a different place where I do not fear
'Cuz it don't matter about what the world thinks
It's my blanket when everything else fails.
By Penny Anne Fairman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment