Monday, January 11, 2010

Downtime to play World of Warcraft.

Well I don't think I got the job, have not heard back from them and they did not give out a number to call at the interview either. Still looking for a job and still going to keep on sorting/cleaning up some things... Right now though I feel like eating some yogurt and playing some World of Warcraft.

Tommorrow is a new day. I will get back to everything that I have planned to get acheived in the near future... well tommorrow hopefully going to finish up a few things I really wanted to get done today... Just need a little down time that is all then I can get back to doing what I need to get done.

Well off I go... gotta get a level 80 as well before the time runs out which as of yesterday I got a new time card thanks to my loving boyfriend. I think he loves me and also wants to keep my out of his hair, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment