Saturday, September 18, 2010

Anyone know?

Anyone know any good tips and hints to save up money and get out of debt? How about how to stop procrastinating and getting things done?

I do know one thing at least that I have decided to do and that is I am going to start a daily log of all the things I eat and do in a day... Something to start off.

An operation ME is in progress it seems. I need to get back into shape and need to maybe know how unhealthy I eat and see what I can do to replace these bad habits. I am also going to include how much I spend and where in a day as well but I would love to hear some ideas... that is if there's anyone reading this. Are the crickets still chirping in this corner of web? Are the cobwebs so thick here that no one dares to venture here? Ah well... Who knows? Certainly not I but maybe you?

No comments:

Post a Comment